Tuesday, May 29, 2007

May 25 - The big move

Okay so I know a few of you were a little worried about out state of accommodations here in Freetown but wait no more. After a few hairy moments with our original landlord and a strange gas stop by our driver we made it safe and sound at our new home ‘Family Kingdom’.
This place is park amusement park (apparently the only playground in Freetown), park event centre (there was a HUGE wedding here on Saturday ) and park zoo (there are deer turkey and many birds around here just to name a few). . I promise more photos of the wildlife as soon as I catch it with my camera.
This place is way ahead of the old place. Our ‘flat’ is a one bedroom place with a bed in the sitting room. Chivalrous Conor has allowed me to have the bedroom but I think I will either offer to switch after two weeks or build him a little wall to separate him from the front door. It’s clean and comes with free laundry, internet (which I have yet to get to work) and breakfast. Brilliant!

There is a restaurant on site and it is walking distance to many places plus across the street from the beach. Heaven compared to our last abode. We slept well in A/C sanity, peaceful as babies!

No comments: