Tuesday, May 15, 2007

May 15 - Ya...I know...don't say it...

I realize that my Sabres are down 3-0. Suprisingly enough I get that news here. Canada may have blown up or seperated and I wouldn't know but I am aware that 1) Tony Blair has stepped down and 2) my Sabres are getting beaten badly by the chokers!!!

Oh well. Countdown to Africa = 6 days. Amazing. Now all I need is a plane ticket and a visa. That's right, ever prepared Tina is without travel documents and within a week of her tour d'Afrique. Trying not to freak out. Really.

Tonight I am heading into town to visit with Martha and see MARY POPPINS!!! I am so super excited that my whole day of Contingency Planning for the project isn't seeming dull at all!

Just for fun here's anothe pic of the adventures of Tina and Martha on Sunday...anyone know what 'Franked Mail' is?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poor Sabres... :)

Traini, have a good time in Africa... wish I could join you!