Wednesday, May 16, 2007

May 16 - Oh ya and...

Two additional comments:

1) Martha and I saw Mary Poppins in the West End last night. SPECTACULAR! The house set was amazing (the roof popped off and the top level floated down to the floor) and Mary flew off into the audience at the end...seriously! Plus Super-cali was nearly a hip hop number. Amazing!

2) I have my itinerary in stone now so anyone who's interested here's where I'll be:
  • 21MAY Depart London Heathrow - Arrive Freetown (4 hours ahead of Ottawa)
  • 13JUL Depart Freetown - Arrive London Heathrow (5 hours ahead of Ottawa)
  • 29JUL Depart London Heathrow - Arrive Nairobi (7 hours ahead of Ottawa)
  • 26AUG Depart Nairobi - Arrive Mumbai (9.5 hours ahead of Ottawa)
  • 22SEP Depart Mumbai - Arrive London Heathrow (5 hours ahead of Ottawa)
So ... please come and visit! Off to the gym. (taking advantage while I can!)

1 comment:

Zoe and Chris said...

Hi Tina, We will be sure to see you in Nairobi, our flight back from Nairobi to LHR leaves just 2 days before you go to Mumbai.
Chris & I have been to Minack theatre even seen a musical there. Happy travels! Go Sens Go!