Wednesday, May 16, 2007

May 16 - Wrapping it up

Just thought I would throw a quick post up about my work space here at IH (international headquarters) in Woking before I head out. (and yes, I actually got my tickets today...my visas are another story).

My desk. Note the picture on the right...Franklin of course! There is a guy here who says he's ugly so I don't talk to him anymore. Plus his cat's name is rosepetal or something sissy like that so what does he know? Also note the Tim Horton's mug. A classy touch of home. Thanks Martha!

My fair team-mate (note: the American Express headset was staged and HIS idea). Check out the windows behind him. We have the best office in the building.

The new folks who moved into our space are great but I was sufficiently freaked out by this...
Seriously, how far away do I have to be to get away from Ottawa U??

All I have to say right now is GO SABRES GO simply because I will NOT be able to take the razzing should my team pull a 'Sens' in this series!

hugs to all of you...even the Sens fans.

No comments: