Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Plan Travel Timeline

Here is the rough schedule for my journey. I'll update dates as I get more firm answers but if you are planning to visit (wink wink) you can use this as a guide.

April 14-May 20 - Spending all my cash in Woking UK (just outside of London)
May 21 - July 1 - Sierra Leone (shhh...don't tell my mom!)
July 2 - August 19 - Kenya (can you say safari?!!?)
August 20-September 23 - Mumbai India (how about 13,000,000 people in one place?)
September 24 - December 17: back to the terribly posh but money sucking UK
then...home to where...not sure yet...

2 comments:

Jay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jay said...

Speaking of safari.... Martha and I have been talking.. but were planing for last two weeks of july. If anything in Kenya changes, let us know k?! hugs me!