Monday, April 23, 2007

April 23 - The Anniversary of Shakespeare's Death

Seriously...not sure how I figured that out but it's true (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Shakespeare)

Back to work for me. Nothing too exciting. Just organizing for Visa applications which is a real pain. Off to the Indian High Commision tomorrow with Nana, our team-mate from Sierra Leone to see if we can't all get our Visas. We shall see.

Just wanted to point out the additions to the 'left nav' of this page. I added a few good links including other ADPers and info on Woking and Plan. I'll add to this as I go along.

Thanks to team Smiths for your comments. Let's me know someone is 'watching'.
Went for Bangers and Mash and a Guinness with Laura, another ADPer here in Woking, after work to share our stories of UK life. Too funny. Bad use of the word 'pants' count = 2... oh dear!

5 comments:

Huddles said...

Bangers and Mash are amazing.

Christie said...

Two questions....
(1) what exactly are Bangers and Mash?
(2) Are pants your "undies" over there?

Phillip Weicker said...

Pants are underwear! I told you Tina! :P

Now you have to go for the Bubble and Squeak.

Tina Traini said...

B&M are amazing...esp when they are cheap. Mashed potatoes and sausages...with peas and gravy...yumm...

Pants here are similar to panties...and I screwed up again Phil!

Christie said...

so b&m is basically weird shepard's pie. I don't think I'm into that. Is it mixed together? Not sure I'll be seeking that out when I come for a visit!