Tuesday, April 24, 2007

April 24 - Like a fish!



So I finally found the pool and now have successfully cleared the fast lane out on four continents (North and South America, New Zealand and now Europe). It felt so good to just swim despite the slimey pool and co-ed changerooms with little pods. I have a couple of pictures by my battery is dead and the charger is in my other bag. Will add those later. (Le Voila!)On the work side, I am just starting to come to grips with just how truely global this project really is. I sat in a meeting today (discussing the future Operating Model for IT support) with folks from all across the world, Asia, South America, East and West Africa. It really blows my mind. I guess this is the logical next move. I started provincial and moved federal and now...the world! Good thing I am an international woman of mystery. :-)

No comments: