Thursday, July 19, 2007

July 19 - Chugging Along

Hello folks.

I don't have much exciting to say. I am 'existing' here in Woking and trying desperately to get all my work done before SAFARI in Kenya in tree weeks.

Jay and I managed to tour London right well last week; Avenue Q, The Globe Theater, Tate Modern, Harrods, wicked hotel, meetings with friends, great bars, amazing food (and some not so amazing food)...etc. When I get photos of the trip I'll put a couple up here...

-----INSERT PHOTOS HERE------

Hopefully I'll do something exciting this weekend so I can put a good update up. If creating Test Scripts isn't exciting there may be a problem. :-(

Just wanted to let you all know I am alive. It has been a VERY rough week but I am surviving. Let's just say it's the first time I have really wanted to just go home since I left but you know me...I won't give up...I can't.

Here's a photo of the Cotton Tree in SLE for your amusement. The stories say that this is where slaves were bought and sold but also where they became free. Quite a breath-taking image.


Yay Test Scripts!

No comments: