Wednesday, July 11, 2007

July 11 - NHS and a Visitor!

Two quick notes. First, for all the horror I have heard about the NHS (National Health Service) I was a little worried to try to get to a walkin clinic but I was sort of worried that I had again contracted shingles so needed to get it checked out.

Long story short, great clinic, great people, in and out with medication in hand in 20 minutes. All in all a 'thumbs up' experience! (oh and it's not shingles but a result of a bad sunburn)

This morning I headed to the airport to pick up my special guest. It's been nearly three months since we last saw each other and I am super glad to say that Jay is finally here for a visit! WOOOOHOOOOOO! Now I just need to get my work done so I can head off for a four day weekend with the man-o-my-dreams!

Only 17 more tasks to go...Go Tina Go! :)

Also...a special birthday hi to Jess! The oldest and wisest...right? Love ya!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

YEAH for visitors (especially such a fine gentleman!)!!!!!!!!! Have a great weekend!
Jenn

Anonymous said...

I'm finally reading this. I am the worst friend in the entire world. I LOVE your blog. Thank you for posting it. And for not hating me for not keeping up. Your trip sounds amazing and I could not be more jealous.
Thanks for the birthday message.
Jes

Anonymous said...

That is, JesS.