Tuesday, October 23, 2007

October 24 - Visits, UAT and a Countdown

Hey folks!
Can you believe that in 59 days I will be back in good ol Canada!?!?!? I am both excited and sad about this adventure coming to an end but enough about that.
UAT went very well. I don't want to brag but I am positive that this is the best set of user testing this organization has ever been through. I'm proud of my team and the testers. Here's a pic:

(L-R: Front, Leonard (Ghana), Meike (Germany), Monica (Spain), Joan (Canada), Kabir (Bangladesh), Back, Helen (Ethiopia), Me, Nicki (ChildData Team) and Conor (doing the Blue Steel face as usual)

After my crazy visit from Sarena I was visited by Christie for nearly a week! It was amazing that everyone we saw (including the testers and the receptionist) all pointed out that we looked like sisters! We did the touristy thing up royally and I know feel satisfied that I could leave the UK satisfied with my site-seeing. Check out the photos:

Double-decker bus tour (seriously it was great!)

Haming it up at Buckingham Palace:

Nerds at the museum of Natural History:

What trip to London with Tina is complete without a musical?!?!?

And perhaps watching Rugby in a random pub?


And the addition of another 'world wonder' to my list for this trip...Stonehenge!

All with beautiful weather and great company! Thanks Christie!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice work Traini! I had hoped to visit Stonehenge when I was in the UK last year, but alas, it didn't happen. Next time :D

Christie said...

Man - did we ever have a great time when I was there!! I was showing of the pictures this weekend and the consensus was that we look like a heck of a lot of fun to travel with. My answer... "Clearly"