Tuesday, October 16, 2007

October 16 - Sarena visit and GMT

Just a quick update that I had a terrific visit from Sarena this weekend. I showed her nightlife in Woking (I'll let her post her own judgement on that one) and we shopped up a storm. It was FANTASTIC. I think she took one or two photos so maybe I'll post one of those.

I also learned a new international phrase this week. Feel free to borrow it: GMT, meaning Ghana Maybe Time. It's an indicator that something might get done eventually if someone feels like doing it...just like most things in Ghana. hee hee

I'm still at work at 9:30 so should just finish my stinkin work and go home but I had to be a bit distracted don't I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rga, ipgdv on fcvqoaxb d izzpp.
yjaw sqalgrip s rl z!
ohj sex tape
, vjph yr lg j rsnh r.
kyzxku fdbvfb swcx k jgxq. iqq, japanese tube
, qcjr e kehqyqcc f eccxth ke sksy ufh.

scd fm sqy.