Saturday, October 6, 2007

October 6 - Everybody's workin for the weekend...nope just me

Hello all!

Just a quick hi from the office on this glorious Saturday morning. It's rugby-mania as England takes on the Aussies today in the World Cup but I am in the office with my Indian developers getting ready for User Acceptance Testing to start on Monday. YAY!

I wanted to post a couple more photos from India and the Taj trip as I have collected them from the others:
1) The team at the Taj (Paulina -Ecuador, Conor - ADP, Khalila - Kenya, Susan- Woking, Me and Marte - Norway)

2) The view of the Taj from the Red Fort in Agra

3) The train station in Mumbai

4) Conor on a camel...seriously!

Okay I should stop procrastinating now. I managed to get a replacement battery charger for my phone so more photos of my fun times to come.

Hope you all have a happy Turkey Day (for the Canadians of course). One of our testers is from the Canadian National Office. I can't wait to take her 'out and about' in Woking!

Go Australia!

No comments: