Friday, June 1, 2007

June 1 - Weekend Plans

Well, it's friday again, what a fast week. Craziness. The week was busy but nothing amazing to report. Dinner party and some hockey (like three minutes) on Wednesday. Goodbye dinner for Ellen last night and tonight Atlantic. We shall see.
I am trying to get my butt to a hike on Saturday morning up by the American Embassy but it's early so we shall see. Definitely some working out, chillin and working this weekend.

I 'borrowed' this photo from Conor. I think it's great photography. This is one of the slums in Freetown. I promise to blog more about this place on the weekend.
Everyone enjoy. Happy Birthday to my EVIL brother Chris!

1 comment:

Huddles said...

Wow, that's an incredible photo. Can you send me the digital file of it? I can't blow it up any from your blog. Looking forward to reading more of your adventures!