Friday, November 23, 2007

November 23 - Trip to Paris (oh and Pilot time)

Me again.

Last weekend I headed off to Paris to 1) see Sarena who is working there right now and 2) to hang out with my bro (Chris) and his wife (Cat) who were on vacay there.

I think my head may still be spinning from all the stuff I did (or maybe from the stomach nasty that I picked up) but I LOVED Paris. So jealous of Sas for living there!






Highlights included:

- Napoleans Tomb
- The Musee D'Orsay - The Pantheon (particularly the pendulum) - The food (aside from the barfing :$)
Boo on the Metro workers for being on strike but all in all a great time.

Busy week here at work as we prepare to go live in 8 countries on monday. Things are going well and I think we have a Go! decision so that's great. Will probably be working on the weekend but at least this time I'll have company...I know...that's cruel...but what can I say.

Happy Thanksgiving to the Americans!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Tina, Only four weeks til you set foot back in God's country! ;)